21 April 2010

Earth Day 2010

It won't be exactly on Earth Day, but you can look forward to next Tuesday when there will be a Church website unveiled on sustainability...

In the meantime, check out this great quote and website coming from the White House:

"As we continue to tackle our environmental challenges, it’s clear that change won’t come from Washington alone. It will come from Americans across the country who take steps in their own homes and their own communities to make that change happen."

-President Barack Obama
http://www.whitehouse.gov/earthday

5 comments:

susanne pappan said...

I am always so happy when I find an LDS blog, that Green and not anti Obama. I added you to my blog list.
Blessed Earth Day to you!

Tod Robbins said...

Say what! A LDS.org sustainability site? AHHH!!!

Landscaping Calgary said...

We all are responsible for all these changes, this the one step ahead towards the global warming...

Daniel H said...

I was referred to you by Theric of "A Motley Vision". I'm excited about the Church having a sustainability website. I can't wait to see what it has on there!

BHodges said...

This is fantastic news.